Okay, so I accidentally lied. I'm not taking 18 credits - I'm taking 15 credits, but it feels like 16 since my Engineering lab doesn't count for anything. I had thought my CSCI 495 class was 4 credits, but in reality it's only 2. However! That 15 credits total does not include my Chinese class, so it'll really feel like 19 credits. :)
One other correction: 11 of the 15 credits are math and science courses, not 14.
Sorry for misleading you!
07 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wus. :)
ReplyDeleteTotally kidding. I'm not going to say I couldn't have handled a full load of math and science courses, but I will say that you're pretty rockin' awesome for challenging yourself with so many tough, interesting classes. Rock on.
P.S. I know you changed the picture, but did you also change the color scheme for your blog?
ReplyDeleteI did change the colors; it was all too dark.
ReplyDelete