18 November 2007

shhh... don't tell my RA

After talking about pets we've had in my Spanish class on Friday, my Spanish professor told me about a listing on Hope's Marketplace website for a free corn snake. Naturally, I was very interested, called the number that afternoon, and by Saturday evening had acquired a 5+ year old, beautiful brown, orange, yellow, and white corn snake for completely free.

Unfortunately, snakes aren't allowed in the dorm, so after spending one forbidden night in my room, he's now living in Dan's apartment. He's had a rough couple of days moving from his home, to my room, to Dan's apartment, so Dan probably won't feed him for a few days. I wish I could be there to see him devour a whole adult mouse...

Any suggestions on a name? :)

7 comments:

  1. How about Cornelius - get it?

    Corn for corn snake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so, if you want the snake to be housed in the family home anytime in the future, we'll have to negotiate extra chores or something (maybe help with the IT stuff?).
    I vote for Perseus, unless that's too prissy. definitely not a prissy-looking snake. especially eating the mouse. uggh. where did you come from?

    ReplyDelete